Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Duh .. wat to write ah?

Hmmm... i still wonder what shall i blog about.

Just got back from Fiona's blog, was paying her a visit since she dropped by My Walk With Christ
Seen her writing crap makes me want to write crap too.

Sometimes i wonder, do i crap too much, do i want people to know me as a person that crap too much, how much crap is too much crap? crap.

I have been reluctant to blog my personal life, thinking sometimes people can 'reveal' too much. I started my first blog with the pure intention to secure my name (yea .. i know me vain .. this is wat i meant by 'revealing' too much ... which i might regret later), which as a matter a fact i secured another one on blogdrive, which again not with real intention to blog but just to "store" some memorabilia.

Then one day, i felt compelled to start a blog to share my personal walk with Christ with others, to encourage others, to share thoughts, struggles, up and downs. So far i only managed to do a few post, but i do hope to post more and share more (man ... really B.U.S.Y.)



kuancheen|munich|20050802.2115
... did i just said too much (or too little)?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Offshore hosting said...

Offshore Hosting – Cheap Offshore VPS – Offshore Dedicated Servers – Streaming Servers With DMCA ignored hosting.