Tuesday, March 14, 2006

My First Video Blog!!

I finally uploaded my first video(s) onto YouTube. You will definitely notice the 'rawness' as some of these are purely experimental shots.

These are the videos I took during my last trip to Seoul in December 2005.

The Three Trees
Captured this on the first snow in Seoul 2005 right outside my service apartment and the three potted CHRISTmas trees are happened to be right outside 'basking' the snow.



My First Snow Fight!!!
This was the second time I experienced winter in Seoul (man, how I love winter!) and this is my FIRST REAL snow fight! ^^



Took this after the snow fight. +_="



The Day After
This scene is taken right outside SeJong Hotel (Myu-dong) while I was waiting for my airport bus to fly back home.



This is another shot.



kuancheen|kuala.lumpur|20060314
... me tubed













No comments: