Friday, March 03, 2006

I REALLY need my head examined ...

This was a conversation between my ex-uni mate ([ft]) and i ([me]) that took place last few days ago after i have met up with her and another friend ([dt]) in a local church with "their" baby ...

[me]: hey [ft]
[ft]: yes..
[ft]: how are you? okay liao
[me]: yea ...
[me]: no more crutches ..
[me]: eh .. was surprise to see you ler ...
[me]: very cute baby ^^
[ft]: when?
[ft]: why surprised? you know i attend (a local church) right?
[ft]: hey by the way, not my baby ar..
[me]: huh?
[me]: wait .. confused now ..
[ft]: waht confused?
[ft]: you thot i got married and with baby?
[me]: think i confuse liao with which [ft] ler ..
[me]: i tot you from (the local church) ...
[me]: heheh
[me]: which you are
[ft]: got so many [ft] meh?
[me]: but apparently not the mom
[ft]: (from a local uni) one
[me]: man .. i'm so pai sei la
[me]: very bad with names
[ft]: now i am confused
[me]: yes ...
[me]: from (the local uni)
[me]: in acts
[me]: you know [dt] from (the local uni) ah?
[ft]: aiyohhh..
[ft]: so am i the one you thought you were talking to?
[ft]: he is my brother lah..
[ft]: aiyoh,., you real blur
[me]: k ...
[me]: lagi blur now
[me]: [dt] married or not ah?
[me]: heheheh
[me]: this is getting worse and worse by the minute
[me]: hahahah
[ft]: aiyohhh..
[ft]: okay, so you thot the baby was mine?
[me]: wait .. you mean your are [dt]'s brother ... who got married with a daughter .. and i saw you holding the baby?
[me]: wait .. which [ft] are you ah .. you are the one .. in business .. one .. last time was in spb for a while one right
[me]: man ... i gonna have to kill my self
[me]: hehehe
[ft]: i mean.. my brother is = [dt], i am SISTER...
[ft]: yes..
[ft]: i am gonna kill you
[me]: you elder sister?
[ft]: you saw me the other day with [dt]'s baby..
[ft]: yes.. i am elder
[me]: how come din see his wife one
[me]: man ...
[me]: die die
[me]: hahahha
[me]: wa liao eh ...
[me]: this is soo sooo embrassing ...
[me]: haha .. k ..
[me]: at least i got the right [ft]
[me]: just got the relationship with [dt], the baby and you wrong only
[ft]: you very bad lah
[me]: sry sry .. told you mah .. my memory really bad one
[me]: so how come din see your sis in law?
[ft]: she is (name withheld) lah.. the one beside [dt]
[ft]: from (the local uni) also
[me]: errr ....
[me]: k
[me]: before i make more a fool of myself ...
[ft]: you din notice meh?
[me]: how many ppl travelling with you .. when i met you twice in acts
[ft]: the pregnant lady with us
[me]: think i might have notice . .but was playing with the baby more then noticing another lady ...
[me]: there were 4 of you guys right
[me]: eh . .your bro was in cf was he?
[ft]: yes.. including baby is 4
[ft]: yes he was
[me]: wait ... wait .. k .. i dun mean to be rude or something ... eventhough i think i have sounded quite bad lioa ...
[me]: i actually tot the fourth person was .. err .. your helper
[ft]: ohhh.. you mean [dt]'s mother in law?
[ft]: i cannot remember if she was with us the day you met us
[me]: actually dunno
[me]: looks quite tanned

DUH!

Okay, let's stop here. You got the point.
I've a problem with my short term memory.
Need any more prove? :P

So if I ever forgotten your name. Sorry Sorry Sorry. You are not the first one. :P


kuancheen|kuala.lumpur|20060303
... neuro surgeons apply here

2 comments:

Whatever said...

Heheh! You are not the only one with a bad memory! :P

Kuan Cheen said...

juliet: hahaha ... but mine's really really bad ... hehe .. but sure you got your story to tell too