Friday, March 03, 2006

Guilt of Neglecting and Feeling of Neglected

Hi People,

Before I start my rant, I just want you all to know how sorry I felt about neglecting you all.

I do have my reason for it, primary for the past few months I have been side line in footballing term since the World Cup is right round the corner and recuperating from the operation to have my right anterior cruciate ligament reconstructed, the same injury suffered by Gabriel Heinze (not that I am comparing myself to him). More on that experience in my next post.

Some of you all may have known that I have moved in to my new place some time in September, in between my trips to Munich. And being a new residential area, there was a certain lack of service because the area was deemed under populated the time we moved. The internet service provider refused to have the service extended to my area, although their infrastructure was ready up to like the previous block.
No Internet = No Blog
So, my apologies for the long silence. Now still without connection at home, though loaded down with work at the office, I feel obliged to drop a few words.

There you have it, hope that you all been fine. Those of you that had drop a message or two during my AWOL, I'll try my best to get back to you ASAP.


kuancheen|kualalumpur|20060303.1330
... now back to work

No comments: