Friday, July 14, 2006

I'm Going Blind

People, I'm going blind.
Will I able to blog again?
Will I ever able to watch football again?
Those are the lame and trivia thoughts that come over my mind as I write this.

My eyes are failing me.
I just realized I eyes gets blurry looking at a bunch of ants.
My eyes get tired looking at them; loosing focus was not able to concentrate.
I am having headache even while I typing this.

Well, actually I been working hard lately, in office till as late as eleven lately.
And I am due for my eye examination and a new pair of lenses since last year.
And the fact that I have high astig (Astigmatism), doesn't help.
My eyes are sensitive to light, changes of light, and struggles in dimly lighted places, or having my eyes focusing on one bright light source in a dark room.
That's why I can't stand long I a meeting with long hours projections, and not to mention surviving any movie marathon, I will come out with massive headache and feeling nausea.

I always get the look from opticians when I have my eyes examined, "So high one ah your astig?". I have to specially order the lenses for you. Which loosely translate to, "It will burn a hole on your wallet."

Anyway, just wanted to catch your attention, it's time for me to "order" my lenses again. Just need to leave island.

kuancheen|singapore|20060713.2359
... [blink] [blink]. Still can blink.









3 comments:

Positively Caroline said...

hmmm...maybe your astig is from staring too much into the computer screen...
btw, when are you coming back to msia? going for my first PG tonite :)

Kuan Cheen said...

dancer of life: well i wished .. but i was born with it, i started to wear glasses in primary 3 or something when the rest have not!!!! wow .. first PG .. so nice .. i heard you went with LIFE to doulos too. so, confirmed liao ah .. first PG, then ...

Susan said...

Your content is nothing short of brilliant in many ways. I think this is engaging and eye-opening material. Thank you so much for caring about your content and your readers. Celebrity net worth is a celebrity finance outlet that offers a comprehensive database of celebrity net worth's in the world.