Monday, June 19, 2006

The Misery's Over!

Did I mentioned in my last post that I moved in to a new hotel yesterday, and was to check out the live telecast at the restaurant?

Well, I called the reception to confirmed about the screening.
me: hi, i just want to confirm about the world cup telecast at the ...
receptionist: yea, sure it's on channel 6
Man, I should have called earlier! Hehe.

So excuse me as i go and catch my first match in Singapore!

kuancheen|singapore|20060619.0053
... i better not regret this










2 comments:

~cheryl~ said...

haha!!!u never on tv wan meh????....now jus missing the mamak!

Kuan Cheen said...

~cheryl~: actually yea, i seldom on tv, back at my old place, i laptop in the room and tv outside, now in hotel, laptop beside the tv but tv cannot turn it's kinds fixed. i can't abandon the net mah .. if not how to talk to you all :P