Saturday, October 01, 2005

I'm Back!! Finally ....

I'm Back!!

Wow, I can't believe it's more than one month since I last blogged.

Too much things been happening.

When I came back from Europe, I had a lot of things to settle, since we were moving. Had to make calls, faxes and emails to change my address last minute, since I was away for 1 month in Munich (it was supposed to be two).

Then took three days off to move. First day help out in packing all the stuffs then second day unpack them. This time round, my dad used his moving allowance to hire movers. Man, can't imagine moving all the things we had by ourselves!

Years and years of stuffs accumulated [i got a feeling i got the plurals wrong here ^^]. From Kedah, to Sarawak, to KL, back to Kedah, then to Kluang (Johor) and finally in KL. And not to mention we moved 3 times in span of 3 years in Kluang.

My dad is officially retired now and we (my parents and my brother) are no longer allowed to stay in the government house that we have been in since 1993.

So we moved from Sungai Besi to ... Bandar Cheras Mahkota, in Cheras of course. That adds up to extra 10km, RM3.60 of tolls and 15 mins (one way) of driving!!

I still have plenty of things to unpack. I left my room coming to Taiwan with most of my stuffs still in boxes. I need some book shelves and cupboards. Saw this nice shelve in Carrefour the Thursday before I left but it was out of stock!

I kinda have too much things liao. Need to find place to keep my stamps collection, my coins collection la, my currency collections, my coke collection, my Cleo collections, k ... you go the picture.

So much to do in so little time.

Then, back to work on Thursday after moving, have to make settle the rest of the contacts that I need to change my address. Then have to rush down to one of my company's customer to troubleshoot.

Then the week after it was training and training. After training every day except on Tuesday was dinner and dinner together with our colleagues from US, Japan, Singapore and HK.

And at the same time, we the Young Adults are given charge of this year's church Christmas event! What's more, I had to speak for hte first time in my church on the pulpit on Youth Sunday!!! By the way, the youths were awesome, a BIG BIG hand to them!!!

Then I have to rush the projects for Europe and Taiwan and now end up in Taipei.

What's more typhoon LongWang approaching!!!

First typhoon after my first earthquake also in Taiwan few months ago.


kuancheen|taipei|20051002.0015
... nope, i do not have internet connection at home ... yet

5 comments:

Positively Caroline said...

Hmm...Cleo collection?? Didn't know guys collect Cleo magazine. Even I don't buy Cleo....hehe...

Kuan Cheen said...

dancer: heheh .. wat a pleasant surprise .. tot who la hehehe.. well you need to get to know more guys then hehehe ... if you rad the magazine . .therea re guys that actually response to the editorial or send feedback .. i had CLEO since their first year, fall in love with their design and layout, till now, they still the best!

Babysmooches said...

welcome home! just wondering if you're my sis' friend... hmm....

Kuan Cheen said...

Baby Smooches: Hi ... k .. i gave up ... a mention of your sis's name might help :)

Positively Caroline said...

i know there are guys who read cleo..my brother does, but collect them???
if it's for the layout and design, i've seen better but i don't particularly approve of the values they promote....but then again this is just my opinion...hehe